Monday, February 21, 2011

Almost Lost His Soul Because of a Cat

This basically happened when I was five or six years old. The house I used to live in was pretty small. I found myself on the last room, where the computer is. I wasn't alone, my mom and my uncle (Arturo) were there too.

After a long day, my uncle just jumped to the bed and took a long nap. My mom was beside him on the computer checking her email and doing some work. The window next to the bed was open. Suddenly a black cat entered the room, he got on top of my uncles chest and opened his mouth. The strange thing was that my uncles mouth opened by itself. The cat started moving in an unusual way, front and back... like if he was taking something from my uncle. My mom didn't know what to do so she just jumped and scared the cat away.

I really got to admit that in that house... a lot of things have happen. I lived 9 years there. I'm happy when I go back there... I don't know why.

Sent in by Val, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment