Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Old Friend George

When I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was lonely and at this time I didn't have a little brother. One day I was playing with some plastic horses when I heard something saying do you wanna be friends? He told me his name was George. He had Blue eyes Blonde hair and a pinkish ball that he ALWAYS had with him. We would play hide and seek catch and many other things.

My mom asked, "Who are you talking to?" I responded, "George my friend" My mom had a confused look as she looked around and saw nothing. "There is nothing" but I said "He's here and he's real" My mom thought I "lost my mind" or "your imagining things" But George was really real I felt his company... As I grew older George said he had to go to the other side... I said my good byes and moved on.. Was he a friend or imaginary?...

Sent in by aj, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment