Monday, February 21, 2011

An Orb Played With Me But Hid From My Mum

I went on holiday to Bulgaria and it was a boiling hot day. We had come up to our hotel room to cool down and have a rest. My mum went onto the balcony and me and my brother stayed in the living room watching TV.

I was only 9 years old but I've always had a weird thing for ghosts as I've heard, read and watched so much about them anyway as I was watching TV a weird circle of light came out from behind the wardrobe. I thought it was a reflection and didn't care but it started going in circles and all sorts of weird shapes. I thought about the fact it could be an orb and told my brother who didn't care.
I looked around the room for anything that could cause a reflection but nothing was there and this weird shape was getting smaller this was totally weird. This bit I'm about to say sounds mega fake and this is why no one ever believes me but I said "go in a circle!" and it did so I asked this question a few more times and it did. Then I ran out and told my mum who didn't believe me but finally I got her to come in and when she did come in the orb zoomed behind the wardrobe! My mum didn't see it and left.

I shook my brother and told him to look and he did. He weirdly grabbed a small glass cup and put it over the orb and he felt a pressure underneath. Then I took it and I felt a pressure too and then finally it was so strong I had to let go and from that day I've been terrified of ghosts.

Sent in by Amy, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment