Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Boarded up House

Me and my friend were having a photo shoot and there was this house that had now been boarded up for at least 7 months. My friend said "lets go and take some pictures there." so I said okay. We got there and the camera said battery low and when I took the photo bare in mind the flash was on the door started banging and we ran out as quick as possible.When I got into my house I charged the batteries and phoned all my other friends to come.

Later on that day me and all my other friends went to have a look I took the camera and the banging started again and the camera said battery low. So I took a picture of the house and the banging started again. I got out the garden and we looked at the photo the photo hade little bubble type thing on it and all the other photos were gone.

But one thing was that there was awkward pictures of the ground and grass that we never took!

So that's my story

Sent in by noor, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment