Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Grandpas Ghost

One day, when I was spending the weekend with my mom, we were going through some of her old clothes. We were talking about my grandfather, and how he fixed planes and how he was in the Free Masons. We continued to talk about him for a few more minutes.

We finished our conversation a looked up at the doorway and saw a shadow figure in the shape of a man heading for my grandmother's bedroom. I told my mom as soon as I saw it. She asked me how tall was the shadow. I told her it was a few inches below her height. She said that my grandpa was about that height and that the room the shadow came from was the room he spent most of his time in.

From that day on I've been seeing all kinds of strange things, including ghosts of my past pets.

Sent in by Paranormal Princess, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment