Saturday, February 19, 2011

Horrid Dream

One night I had this dream where everything was in black and white and in my dream I was staring at this little boy and he was lying in the middle of the road but his feet where like nailed to a car and he was waving at me but it felt like he was waving goodbye.

Then I looked up to this window where a little girl stood at the window and she was unhappy... then I looked back and the little boy and he was dead... then when I looked back to the little girl she was gone and all there was, was a bloodstained handprint which was kind of smeared...Then when I woke up I hear whispering. At first I couldn't make out what they were saying then I heard like a crackling noise like paper then something whispered right in my ear 'that's how we died.' Then I just hid under my quilt and hoped they would go away but they didn't. My wardrobe started creaking then I heard a tapping on my window. Then I just quickly turned on the light and everything stopped and that's the last I have heard.

Sent in by Carissa, Copyright 2010 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment