Monday, February 21, 2011

Shadow Person in the Graveyard

I always "feel" things almost like an empath but I'm not always right. I "sense" spirits and things but never saw one.

One night two of my girlfriends and I were driving around bored wondering what to do. I live by a graveyard and I suggested it would be a thrill and chill to walk through it. As we parked and started walking to the entrance I explained to them if I told them we need to get out no questions asked just leave, they knew of my "gift" so they understood.

We stepped no more then five feet in when I saw a shadow in the form of a person dart from one headstone to five headstones over in lightning fast movement. I said "get out" and we all turned and left. After being safe in the car I told them what I saw. I was all sorts of excited because I never actually saw anything just felt.

Sent in by Rain, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment