Monday, February 7, 2011

The Woman in the Purple Dress

Back in maybe 1999, me and my family were in Commerce Georgia visiting family. We stopped by a hotel. At the time I had just woken up.

Walking up the steps to the hotel I saw this lady. She was dressed in 1900's apparel, it was a purple dress with white trimmings. She had her hair pinned back and a hat on, Victorian boots. She was coming down the stairs, as I looked at her I said excuse me, because I thought I was in her way,. She walked down the rest of the steps, stopped. Looked up at me. I remember that look to this day. I remember her face, I remember everything.

My mother did not see her, My father did not see her, Only I did. My mom remembers me saying excuse me. She wasn't quite sure who I said it too.I'm writing this to ask, if anyone else has seen this lady and if you have do you know what happened to her? I've been wondering this for years and I do hope to revisit the hotel to see if I can possibly see her again.

Sent in by anonymous, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment