Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What's in the Attic?

It all started about three years ago when my 4 year old cousin George came to my house. My house is Victorian and very old, he was sitting on the landing directly below my attic, we had pulled the ladder down and left it as we had been up there before he came round. He was playing with some toy cars on the landing and he had a direct view into the loft.

I later went downstairs and was watching TV, I heard him scream and I ran up the stairs, he was pale white like he had seen a ghost! I said 'George what's the matter what did you see?'

He said 'a monkey and monkey in the attic!' So I went up the ladder to investigate. I looked back down at him 'see George there's no monkey up here just some old books and toys don't be silly!' He kept on screaming so I went all the way into the loft, there in front of me I saw a small boy staring at me holding a toy monkey, he was glaring at me and was repeating the name 'George!

I ran down the ladder closed the attic hatch and slammed it shut. I picked up George and ran down the stairs and told my mum. We can still not explain what we saw up in our attic. But, all I know is this ghost that I now hear frequently in my attic and particularly creaking and banging around on the landing was not sinister at all but maybe he just wanted to play with George as they looked around the same age.

I am still scared to go up in the attic on my own but I know that he is not there to hurt me, but maybe just to be a friend.

Sent in by Regina George, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment