Friday, February 18, 2011

Breathe Taker

I was only 13 when we moved into a house with our step dad. I slept in the living room with my brothers cause being in my mom didn't feel right. My step dad got mad because we weren't sleeping in our own rooms. The next night I told myself that everything would be okay. So I took my cover and pillow in my room. Nothing happens that night. But every night I always felt like something was going to happen.

Somehow I fell asleep every night. 9 months after I turned 14 I kept seeing things in the corner beside my TV and I would turn the light on and nothing would be there. I fell asleep a couple of hours later with my lights on and I would wake up in the middle of the night feeling something touching my feet and rubbing my legs so I would sleep on my side with my knees against my chest making sure my feet were covered with my covers. I fell back asleep.
The next night I didn't feel like anyone was watching me so I fell asleep within a couple of minutes. I woke up in the middle of the night with my face against my pillow not being able to breathe or move. The only thing I could hear was someone whispering in my ear shooshing me. In the morning I told my mom what happened. Knowing that my mom wouldn't believe me and she didn't but that night before she went to bed she heard someone shooshing her from her window. Her window is at least 45 feet from the ground. She told me that she heard someone outside her window shooshing her... We still live in the same house. In 32 days I will be 15.

Sent in by Amanda Hernandez, Copyright 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment