Saturday, February 19, 2011

Growing Ghost?

Hey. I'm Bekkie. I'm really interested in the paranormal and lots of paranormal activities have happened to me. My story isn't scary at all. It's mostly just a question.

I started working 2 years ago 2009 at this company (I'm not gonna give names or locations). Well since day one I saw a young child standing an the open door frame.

He doesn't really stand still. He will move from left to right when ever I past the door way. I started saying hello to him and it actually became a every day thing.

Last week I started realizing that he grew taller. He was just above my hip. last week he was up to my shoulder and today he's past my shoulder....

My question is. Can ghosts grow or is this just my imagination?

Sent in by Bekkie, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment