Saturday, January 29, 2011

Old Best Friend

I saw stories about imanagary friends. I thought about an imanagary friend I had when I was younger. She was a young girl, thinking about it she looked around the age of 10 maybe a bit younger. She had a pale look. (sorry, all I can remember)

I only saw the girl at my grandparent's house, which had a pool. Whenever I came, I would always go into the pool. And whenever I was in the pool, the little girl was there. I remember seeing her, she was always behind the fence watching me. To me, it looks like she wanted to join in.

When I asked my parents, they told me no one lived in the house.... Me being the stubborn girl I was, I didn't believe them.I always asked, and when I did, she would always look scared, and disappear... Overtime I just gave up, and moved on within my life.

Now reading the stories, and realizing it could have been a ghost. I looked up any deaths within the area.

I figured out that at the house behind my grandparent's house, a young girl who was about 9 years old, drowned in the pool. I was beyond shocked when I saw this. I wonder if she is still there?

Sent in by Young girl, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment