Friday, April 3, 2009

Weird Paranormal Dreams

I was about 10 years old and one night I couldn't go to sleep. I felt cold around my ankles. I woke up to see if there were covered and as I turned around I saw this white face that looked like my sister (who sleeps in the same room as me) smiling at me. I said Michelle stop doing that, it scares me. I pulled the covers over my head and waited about 30 seconds and I wanted to look again. I saw that smiling face again and It was getting close I started screaming and next thing you know my sister put on the lights and told me to go back to sleep. Obviously she didn't see anything and I never saw it again.

When I was 12 I started having these weird dreams. My first one I remember going back into the past and being some where I had been before. But I knew I haven't been there before. A voice appeared and said, "You will see things you won't want to see and you will see things you will want to see." At first I didn't know what it meant,but the second night I saw someone's death and 1 month later my Aunt died.

Now I am almost 13 and I try not to believe what I see. And slowly these weird things stop happening to me.

Written by Daniella, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment