Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ghost on Our Farm

I live on a farm in a two story house with woods on the property. I have a couple of ghosts in my house that I have just recently found out exist. 1 a girl about 10 with a white apron and a blue dress with blonde hair, 2 a man possibly who was in the army, with a limp, 3 a black ghost cat, 4 a ghost obsessed with my door knob and 5 a glass doll at my uncle's house.

First I will start with the ghost girl. I call her Abby for some god only knows reason. Every time I go outside she follows me around. (I know,not very scary). The man is a shadow person that has a weird appeal to walk up my stairs, and always fades with every step he takes. The black cat always slinks through small places in my home. Now for the one that is obsessed with my door knob. I was going to the bathroom and I had the door locked, (I always had a problem with leaving the door unlocked, long story) but I was sitting there and the door opened and closed, but I had it locked.

The other day the door knob kept flicking like crazy and I knew no one was in there. I was freaked out when I saw the doll at my uncle's house. I knew there was something wrong with that thing when I got there. First of all he has a billion of those things and I always hated them. But that one was down right creepy. It waved at me and gave me a smile that would make a grown man poop their pants. At that very second the lights went out. The weird thing is that all the ghosts at my house are coming into my bathroom upstairs. That scares me because the bathroom is right across from my room. I'm sorry if I wasn't descriptive enough, but I'm only nine.

Written by Nat, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment