Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Funeral Scare

Taking you back six years ago to the funeral of my late Grandfather is the most terrifying experience I ever had in my entire 13 years of living. My scariest paranormal experience happened 4 days before the interment of my grandfather. My mother and I fell asleep at 2 am sharp in a bed near the casket of my late grandfather after being in charge with all the visitors that sympathized with our mourning. I woke up from a deep sleep and I felt something strange and different. I was terrified to hear the voice of my grandfather and saw him standing in front of his casket and even much worse when I turned my head and saw him in front of me our faces an inch apart from each other. I screamed at the top of my lungs and because of it my mother woke up and I embraced her hard because of my fright. She asked me, "what's going on?" I told her everything. My mother embraced me and I fell asleep.

I woke up still embracing my mother but when I looked up the casket there I saw my late grandfather bidding goodbye to me and said "take care" and walk into the casket and laid down". I embraced my mother more harder.

In the morning I talked to my parents everything and just tell me that my grandfather just really loved me and protected and because of what they said I was relieved from terror. Since then, I still have dreams about "HIM" but not terrifying like before instead a heart-warming message from a loving late grandfather.

By Rosally Mcdwight, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment