Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ghost In The Basement An Imaginary Friend?

When I was 4 years old me and my mom and sister stayed with one of my moms friends for a while and like a normal little kid, you'd think, when I was alone and talked to myself then I just had an imaginary friend; well in this case the person I talked to wasn't imaginary but still not so alive.

The woman I was talking to was my mom's friend's grandma that died years ago in that very basement. My mom and her friend always thought when I was talking to myself that I had a little imaginary friend but turns out they figured something had to be up when one morning they were going through an old picture album and I pointed out my moms friends grandma and said, "That's my friend Elanore".

I've never met this women so no way in hell did I know her name. But of course it was the woman's name so my mom was scared to death and we all moved upstairs. I wasn't allowed in the basement anymore and after we moved out I never saw her again.

Every time I move somewhere I sometimes feel like there's something wrong and I cant really make it all out but I can still tell someone or something's there.

By Maranda Holcomb, Copyright 2009

Read more about Imaginary Friends and Ghosts
http://www.trueghosttales.com/paranormal/an-imaginary-friend-can-be-a-real-ghost/

No comments:

Post a Comment