Monday, April 20, 2009

Ghosts In Little Italy

Once when I was seven I was in the computer room of my 4 floor house and I was surfing the net. When I was finished and about to get up to spend time with my mother a little girl appeared ~ ivory dress, pale skin, red hair. She looked like she was from the late 1880's.

I sat there while she was speaking. She was speaking a language that didn't comprehend with me! After she disappeared I ran down the steps fast as lightning!

My aunt blessed the house and the smell of peppermint came about and if you smell peppermint that means someone died in your house and I think it was the girl I saw who died. So I found out the people who lived in my home before my family moved in were Italian. I assumed the young child was talking Italian and she might have been a part of the family that used to lived here and was trying to communicate with me all alone!

I really think her body is stored away in my attic because nobody in my family has ever stepped foot up there! That's why I'm looking for a pro to look. She bangs on the door, hides behind the couch and all.

While I was writing this I had a tingling sensation down my spine like she was watching me when I looked over it was someone black right there on the side of my face it scared me when I ran and sat down my face was very numb. I just want to know her past and find out what's her problem because I'm scared.

By Charnae, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment