Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Disappearing Girl

I was waiting on a bench at a perk for my friend to come so I was the only one there. I was looking around to see if my friend was there yet. (There are two paths out of this park one that I had my back to and another opposite of that.) I looked behind me and saw a girl that looked like my friend but my friend never comes on the path that this girl was on... so I turned back around and waited a little bit more.

When I turned again to see if that girl was still there she started to run and then stopped again, she was getting closer. (She was wearing a white top and had brown hair.) So I turned around to face in front of me again and I heard the gravel crunch (the path was make of just gravel) like the girl might have been right behind me.

I turned to look and no one was there... not the girl, no one at all. I looked in front of me to see if she had maybe walked by me, but there was no one there!

What had happened to me that day is still a mystery.

By Ashley, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment