Sunday, April 12, 2009

Little Boy Ghost in Our House

Let me tell you about the house we had. We grew up in a house where a little boy had died. (I didn't know that til this year). That little boy liked to bother people... this day he was swimming in the  pool inside the house where he drowned.

This story happened when I was around 3 - 4 years old. My little brother was playing in our garden beside our pool when a little boy suddenly appeared and asked him, "do you want to play with me?" My little brother got scared so he ran into my mums room crying he said, "mommy there is a little boy..... who...." She looked out from her window and said, "Boy? What boy? There isn't anyone there." That boy was gone.

After about a month we moved to China. Iam from Chile my English is not very good. This is a real story.

Written by Angela, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment