Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Grandma's Ghost

When I was about 6 years old my friend came over and me and her slept in my grandma's old room. We didn't think nothing of her dieing in there. We just thought of how big the bed was.
That night it was about 3:00 a.m and I woke up and didn't know why so I looked around and right at my closet door was a little girl in a long white dress with little bead necklaces on. I panicked because she was very ugly and had blood all over her. I immediately hid under the covers all over my friend.

As soon as I got enough guts to look again it was walking out of my room but this time she looked older and more smeared. Then thank God my dad just woke up too, saying he had a feeling we were in danger. But the sad thing about it was that it was his mom that I saw.

Two weeks after that my sister went to the bathroom and when she went in there she thought it was me because she said it sounded like someone was taking a bath. But she still went in there and what she saw wasn't me at all, it was my grandma again. The day she died they told me that she had been taking a bath 7 minutes before she died. That freaked me out. I have never seen my sister so terrified in my life. She still wont go in that bathroom to save her life.

She doesn't haunt us any more after we started praying for her peace. But if you want more stories believe me I have more!

By Krista Griffin, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment