Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Knew It

I knew there was something wrong with that house when I stepped foot into it. We had just moved into the new house, and I knew there was something wrong with it .

The next day, I went to school and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Finally I was like what the crap is yalls problem? Then this girl went up to me and was like "that house is haunted I swear.." And I was like mhmm, and where is this ghost? And the girl replied back "in the pink room" And then I yelled back "how do you know I have a pink room? And she was like "sleep in it tonight , I dare you." And I was like "why would I be scared to?"

That night I stayed in there, And at 12:00 pm exactly I heard a moaning kind of sound from the bathroom, kind of like someone needed help or felt sick. I walked into the bathroom and I almost peed in my pants right then and there. It was a girl, very dreadful looking throwing up in the toilet. It was so nasty and then suddenly she glared up at me and stared a second and disappeared.

I went back to school and I was like your right.

By Margaret, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment