Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Shadow Creature on Walk to Cemetery

I was at my 17th birthday party and my friend, my brother-in-law, my best friend and I were out walking at 4 a.m. We decided to go to the cemetery just because we were bored out of our minds. So we started to walk there and all of a sudden I got a feeling in my stomach like someone was turning something in my stomach. I told my friend Ryan who told my brother.

He took all four of us off to the side and started to explain to us that there is something evil out there which was what I felt. He continued to say that it was a Shadow Creature and it's feeding off my fear. While he was saying this a big thing was behind him in the tree about six feet away. It had glowing red eyes and it caught me and I couldn't look away.

We were told we had to get to the cemetery as fast as possible and were about a quarter of a mile away from there. The whole time we were walking there I felt something other than the creature I felt something more powerful... I was so scared... I'm pretty sure that I scared my friend too but that night changed my life forever and my friends life.

Written by Anonymous, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment