Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our Ghost Friend Jack

On a Saturday we was writing on the white board, then we heard something. So we had a look upstairs and we seen some sort of figure playing with the books on the shelve! We got so freaked out so we ran down stairs shouting.

My Nan (Jonathans mum) asked us why was we shouting. We told her that there was someone or something upstairs playing with the books. But my Nan thought we was being so stupid so we went upstairs.

When we got upstairs that thing was gone, then I felt something touch my shoulder so I turned around and there was the thing! It said his name was Jack and he used to live here. Then he disappeared!

The next day he was back, but we got so used to our ghostly friend! It was like he was a normal friend that we have known for a long time!

By Demi and Jonathan, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

1 comment:

  1. It's a bit hard to believe, but I for one think anythings possible nowadays after my own experiences with the paranormal.

    ReplyDelete