Monday, April 27, 2009

Ghostly Visitor At Midnight

Hello, all this happened about a year ago. I can never forget the day when I was sleeping in my room and at exactly midnight my TV came on. When I woke up I saw the TV on and it was changing channels by it self. When I said, "who's there?" they stopped changing then I felt someone looking at me. I felt breathing in my neck then I screamed.

I heard and felt something rushing by me. I felt a spine chilling coldness on my arm. I reached for the phone by my bed. All the sudden it fell on the floor. At that moment my mom came running in and asked what had happened. I told her that something was in my room.

The next day we called in a medium and he said that nothing was there. I will always remember that night. I still believe that there was something in my room but I have nothing to prove it. I'm still scared.

By Amanda, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment