Sunday, April 5, 2009

Haunted Couch

It all started when I was about 5 or 6 years old. We had just bought a used couch that was very old, and when you sat on it, it made a squeak. One Saturday morning the time when none of my family would be awake at 7:00 am or something I heard a squeaking sound like if someone was jumping on our couches. I thought it was my brother jumping on the couch. But at that time me and my brother slept in the same room. I looked in my brothers bed and he was sleeping like a log. I had a baby sister but it couldn't have been her since she was only a few months old and didn't know how to walk.

I crept over in through the hall way to the living room where my couch was and then suddenly it stopped making the squeaking noise. So I thought I was dreaming and I went back to my room and got in bed since that had sent a shiver down my back. Then the squeaking noise started again. I went back to the couch and the noise kept on. I noticed I saw the couch cushion was going up and down I ran back to my room but this time hopped in my brothers bed which made him wake up. By the time I had done that my mom was awake and the noise stopped, I never heard it again since we got new couches a few months later. But ever since that day I wake my brother or sister up before going into the living room all alone when nobody is awake.

Written by Elizabeth, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment