Friday, April 17, 2009

Was it a Ghost?

My ghostly experience happened a few days ago, I've never believed in ghosts until this happened.

My mum and dad were out at work and my dog and my sister were sitting in the living room, I was making pasta for lunch and it was getting really hot in the kitchen. I walked into the living room to see if my sister was ok and I saw her sitting on the floor playing with the dog.

As I entered the kitchen I noticed it was really hot and so I went to open the window, as I looked outside I could see a ghostly figure standing there staring at me,it looked like an old man with but he was very faint I couldn't see him very well, I screamed really loud and ran to the living room, I asked my sister if she was ok and she said she was fine. But there was something wrong with the dog, he was crying and he wouldn't leave me alone, it was like he knew what had happened.

A few hours later I walked into my bedroom because I needed to get my phone charger, and as I turned round I noticed the same figure outside my bedroom window. I've been really freaked out ever since and I'm really scared!

Written by Emily, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment