Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little Casper

It was in the late fall when my family moved into a farm house in a small town called Addison, Vermont. I was twelve, my sister was seven and my brother was two. The second night we were there,I went passed my mom & dad room, headed up the long stair case, when I felt a soft breathe on the back of my neck, but I didn't turn around I ran and jumped into bed.

Our beds were up against the wall. My sister said look there's a little boy between our beds I looked but didn't see anything so I rolled over. She told me "you made him mad," I told her, "good." Well when I woke up my mom was beside my bed. It was pushed towards the big windows with my foot hanging out laying on the windowsill with no cuts but all the glass was on the inside on my sheets and on the floor.

Now, how could a twelve year old push a solid oak bed across the floor who has asthma, without waking her parents up?

Thanks for reading this.

Written by Marie Randall, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment