Sunday, April 19, 2009

Outside Looking In

It happened again, a similar thing has happened before this one happened. Moments ago I was just going to get my book to study for geography test tomorrow when I literally feel out of my body. I turned around and I was standing right there just like before.

My dad came home and he doesn't notice me in the living room all statue like. He keeps talking and stuff and behind him is a little girl. She has fire orange hair and it looks like she's been set ablaze. She has bright green eyes and she stares at me then walks over and runs to me. It was then I see she is a ghost. She begins talking to me this time I am able to talk as well our conversation went like this.

"My names Sarah what's yours"
"Amanda. How did you escape your body?"
"I didn't I just well fell out I guess"
"But how is it possible your not dead only dead are like this and only dead can see me"
"I don't know it just happens"
"Can you go back"
"I hope so"

I touched my skin and suddenly I was back inside it the girl was still there. So I know these things don't leave and I can still see them. So wondered if she could hear me still too.

"Amanda"
"Yes"
"Umm why can I still hear you"
"I don't know"
"Neither do I"
"I have to go"
"Where?"
"I can't tell you but I'll come back okay"
"Bye"

After that I went straight to the computer and started typing this. I am looking forward to seeing Amanda again. She seemed very friendly and yet still a little scary. Mostly because she was a ghost I guess.

By Sarah, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment