Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ghost In Prince Albert Apartment

1983 May 31st I was living in a basement apartment on the West Flat in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. I had my daughter Roxanne only a few days old, which I always kept in a bassinet on the end of my bed. I woke up to seeing my brother in law watching her in the bassinet at the end of my bed. You see this is not as it should be, he died 1 year before Roxanne was born.

My sister and I both lived in the same building, me in the basement and my sister was upstairs on the second floor. I ran up stairs to tell my sister what I had just seen. When I entered her place she was crying on the couch. I asked her what was wrong. My sister told me that night she woke up to see her dead husband standing in the door way just watching her then he disappeared. I told her he was at my place too so we think he came to say good bye and we never saw him again.

By Cindy, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment