Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haunted Cinema

This is not my first encounter with a ghost or negative entity. One day me and my friends went to see a movie. When it was over we started telling tales of a haunted theatre behind the one we were at. We decided to go check it out.

We heard that at the top of the roof there would be a shadow man standing. That's exactly what we saw. Surprised because we never thought those stories were real. Then a boy appeared and the man grabbed him and holding him over the edge of the roof and let go. The boy disappeared after that the man jumped off and was at eye level. Then he disappeared.

Afterwards we were so interested we looked up what happened in there and it says many people have died in there murdered or by suicide. A man and his kid. The man killed the kid by throwing him off the building and the man committed suicide. Another site says it has over 300 spirits inside.

After that I have been taking pictures of the place many of them were fascinating. My first encounter with the supernatural was when I was five and it was a demon (evil spirit). Now I want to help people with their problems with any paranormal activity and I hope to find a team to help me.

Written by Christian Avila, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment