Monday, April 20, 2009

Encounter With The Untold Mystery Of Evil

I was about 6 or 7 when I lived in Sterling. I was asleep in my grandmas house and I kept hearing my named being whispered, "Santana". I hurried up and ran out of the room and I felt something push me. I ran into my aunts room and I fell asleep. Weeks later we had a bat in the house which means a sign of evil and I kept hearing my name being whispered.

I was about 14 when I moved to my other house in Dixon and I had a basement which was always scary. I went down there to do laundry and my dog wouldn't go down there. I would always hear my name being whispered there too and I always felt like someone was watching me. I was going down the stairs once and I felt like I was being pushed and I looked back and no one was there.

I was 16 when I moved to my other house and I was home alone and I could see footsteps go around my room and I would say who's there and no one would answer. My mom and me and my dad and brother were home and heard a knock at the door and my dog started to bark but no one was there weird. Then I would still hear my name being whispered and I sometimes wake up at 3 or 5 in the morning and see a figure that would scare me too death.

Is there a ghost who travels with me or just my imagination?

By Santana, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

1 comment:

  1. If you keep hearing things then it could be your imagination or a ghost. I thought there was a ghost in my house when my dog kept barking at my daughter's bedroom wall. It turned out that there was a dog across the road that my dog could hear barking, which was opposite that bedroom wall. We couldn't hear this other dog barking as the walls are too thick, but we eventually sussed it out.

    ReplyDelete