Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Black Shadow Man

In 2005 I was about 11 years old and my mother and her boyfriend went to a football game in Atlanta, GA. I didn't want to go so my mom let me spend the night at my Aunt and Uncle's house.

Later that night, when I was getting ready for bed, my aunt said "sweetheart, take a bath before you go to bed it will help you sleep better." and I said "ok" then she said "I'll run your bath water for you ok! so close the door and go get your pajamas.

I pulled up the door and I turned around and I saw her spring some salt stuff in my bath water (my mother said she like used to do voodoo and everyone in our family thinks she crazy). Anyway I thought that was very weird.

So that night when I slept in the guest room I woke around 3:00 am and I looked to my left and there was a tall black shadow looking down at me. It was kinda like an outline of a very tall person and it kinda floated into the hallway.

I don't know how to describe it but it freaked me out. I got out of bed and walked into the hallway and it wasn't there. I was freaking out. I slept in the living room that night even though I wasn't supposed to.

Later that day when my mom picked me up I told her about it and she was quiet for a minute and she looked at me and said, "that's ok, you don't have to spend the night here anymore".

After we got home she told me that my aunt did the same thing to her and she saw a black shadow too. My mom said she doesn't like that freaky weird stuff. And My uncle just died and his funeral is tomorrow and I think that my aunt is just trouble.

Sent in by Lateria, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment