Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blackbeard's Haunted House In Beaufort, NC

When it was my 13th birthday I received a letter from my friend in Morehead City, N.C. saying the following:

Meet at Blackbeard's house on Front Street on Halloween night at 12:00 midnight, because me and my friends want to go inside of the house  because my Uncle Jones dared me to do it.

So I wrote back saying yes I would come after my cousin's Halloween block party. After my cousin's block party , I got into my car, a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire, and drove to Front Street and parked in front of Blackbeard's old house.

Later on at about 1:00 A.M. my friends pulled up on their motorcycles. Then we went inside the house to check it out. At first nothing happened, then the door slammed behind us. The next thing that happened was scary. It was a bone-chilling scream and then something flew in front of us and stood there long enough for us to see it "it was clear to me that it was a demonic woman and then it flew away."

Then we went up the stairs and entered the room of Blackbeard's wife and saw a ghostly woman with her throat slit all the way up her neck. She turned around and floated towards us with a knife in her hands and swung it at us.

We ran outside and saw  a tree with several witches around it. There was a woman in the tree with her neck in a noose. I kid you not, she moved her head and said she would kill us if we did not leave and go back home to our families. She also said that if we told anybody about what happened in the house on that night.

When we went home we didn't go to sleep but, did research on the house and found out that there were several brutal murders in that house in these months, February, October and November.

Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment