Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Night I Saw A Vampire

At first I thought that I was dreaming so I pinched myself. Nothing. I pinched myself again. Same as before. Then I new I wasn't dreaming.

I had just woken up from a nightmare. I had dreamt that my parents died in a house fire.

There was a man at the end of my bed all dressed in black with a pale face. He had a distinguished smile on his face, with abnormally sharp teeth. I closed my eyes for a while (about five seconds) and then I opened them. He was gone. I couldn't get back to sleep, even though I was tired and it was 1 am.

In the morning at about 6 am it was still very dark. I told my mum what I had seen last night in the room. Of course we weren't at home. We were staying the night in Bratislava (capital of Slovakia in eastern Europe).

She said she had heard a story exactly like mine on the internet but it was in the next room. Vlad Tepes had ruled this place (Slovakia) as a crowned prince in the 1500's. He had also died right on the town square which I could see outside the window.

I looked down and there he was. He waved and then disappeared into thin air. I felt a shocking pain in my neck. I ran to the mirror and saw two marks on my neck. I screamed and started to panic. My mum came running into the living room and she asked what I was making the noise for. I explained and she thought I was just crazy.

Do not enter the Destiny hotel. If you do, never enter room 148.

Sent in by Jayden Kirby, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment