Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ghost In My House

A couple of years ago when I was living in my old house me and my friend came home from school we were sitting in the lounge watching TV. Suddenly the stereo speaker just seemed to fall off even though the cabinet that it was on had a sort of railing on each side. At the time we didn't think anything of it so we put the speaker back up and went down to my room.

A few minutes later we heard a sound like spoons and knives falling. Since there was no one else there and both the doors were locked we went to see what was happening. We went into the kitchen to find all the knives, forks and spoons all over the floor.

We were in the kitchen earlier on and the drawer was firmly shut. We ended up sitting out side until my mum came home.

After that more spooky things happened like footsteps in the night.

Another time I was at my dad's. I had just locked the door down stairs and shut my door then started to go to sleep. I started hearing heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. I knew it wasn't my dad. I could here him snoring and both the dogs were sleeping on my bed.

Suddenly the footsteps grew louder and faster. I closed my eyes. I didn't hear my door open but I could hear heavy breathing right beside me. It went away and I opened my eyes and my door was open. That was one of the most scariest nights ever.

Sent in by Daniel Enriquez, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment