Saturday, February 2, 2008

Mirror Ghost Woman

Okay, this phenomena started happening to me three years ago.

It all started one night, when I woke up for no apparent reason. I finally break through the hazy stupor of my sleep. My bed is located in the left corner of my room, against the wall. They face the closet.

I wake up and I stare in to the mirror, and I am startled to see a bluish orb with white edges, out of the corner of my eye. I look next to me, and there's nothing there. As I look into the mirror again, I see a young woman, with short hair, like a boy hair cut, really short, Bermuda length pants and a white mid-arm sleeved shirt.

I look back next to my bed, where she should be standing, but she's not there! I look back again at the mirror and I see her again.

As I stare at her face, a very pretty one, and I see an expression of sadness in her eyes. like if she was trapped. Her face looked too old fashioned to be wearing such modern clothes, Early 1700's.

I finally looked away and looked next to me. And she wasn't there. I look at the mirror again, and she's gone. I didn't get scared. I just felt a kind of sadness, pity.

After that time, I've never seen her again. But I've felt her presence, as well as a bunch of others, only that I feel an evil lurking in them. And since my great grandmother and my grandmother were mediums, I've seemed to inherit their strong connection to the spiritual world.

This is the only kind spirit I have witnessed, since the rest of them have evil intentions. After that, I can sense her when she enters my room in the dead of night. I can't see her, but I feel when she sits down on my right leg, and dangles of the edge of my bed.

Written by Setsuna, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment