Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Ghost Girl in the Attic

My family didn't buy this house that I live in now. Before we even got to buy this house I looked at a window in the attic and I thought I saw a face of a girl. I blinked and it was gone.

When my mom and dad were talking to the realtor I wanted to explore the house so I went upstairs in the attic where I thought there would be spider webs and burning wood, but I saw a perfectly clean carpet and a big room with a mattress on the right and a mysterious mirror.

I looked in to it because of the dust on it. When I looked at the mirror again I saw the same female face that was on the window. I thought it was some of the dust so I cleansed it again with my sleeve and still I saw the female's face.

She came out of the mirror and looked at me. She had black hair, same as mine, same age, and nearly everything was the same except for the blue eyes that chilled your spine and made you stay there and pass out. I couldn't move, every bone in my body stood frozen. I wanted to get out.

She walked around me and touched my shoulder and looked into my dark eyes. She stepped back then, suddenly I stepped up. She walked up to me and kissed me. I passed out.

I woke up in the hospital and I looked at my mom and dad and my brother and sister. I saw the ghost on my right and I fainted again.

Ever since that day I wanted to know what happened. My neighbor said that there was a girl in the house I live in now who lived in there and died because of a fire. She says that the girl was looking for a friend.

Sent in by Daniel Enriquez, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment