Monday, February 4, 2008

Shadow Man | Was It Granddad's Ghost?

About two years ago my granddad passed away. I was so sad. I was only nine at the time. I'm now 11. He give me a doll house he had built himself, so I put it on top of my wardrobe

A couple of days later I saw this shadow near my wardrobe. It had long hair like a girl. Then I saw it again, but this time it had no hair. At first I just thought it was my shadow because I have always been scared of my shadow ever since being a little toddler.

Then I went to a mates sleepover and I told them about it. They thought I was messing about, but the next morning my mate Amy saw it. It couldn't have been my shadow because it was standing at the top of the stairs as I was walking up.

I started to tell other people and it started to not came as often. I told my mum. She said, when you see it shout at me, so I did and my mum didn't see anything. She said I was going weird.

A few days later I heard someone come down the stairs. I thought it was older sister or older brother. I was on the laptop in the front room when I heard it. It came down the stairs and opened the door and walked in. I screamed, it was just standing there.

My sister came in and said "what's wrong" and I told her, but she didn't believe me. I told my mum to come and this time she saw it. I told loads more people about it and it started to go away. I have not seen it since, but I'm sure it was my granddad checking on me. love you granddad miss you loads. 

Written by Abby, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment