Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Ghost Girl

My name is Elli. Here is a ghost story that happened to my sister and I.

My family had just finished re-pairing on old house, and us kids were so bored. Well, my parents were gone and only us five kids were in the house.

While I was laying on the floor, I heard a noise downstairs. It sounded like a little girl crying. I thought I was imagining things so I forgot about it. My sister was bored, so she went in the garage with Josh.

They came out screaming 15 minutes later. They said they saw a little girl in the garage. They described her like this: she had straight blonde hair, blue eyes, she was pale, and she wore a school uniform. They were really scared.

Now me and my friend Dakota didn't believe them. So we went in the garage with our Ouija Board. We found out the spirit was a girl named Hazel. She died in 1998 of a beating. She told us her parents had beaten her. She was left to die and sadly she did. She now haunts the very spot she was killed. She died right out in our garage.

Dakota and I now are very scared of her. She has thrown things and became very abusive. She started trying to suffocate my sister and smacked my head with things. We finally put her to rest on July 4,2007. Now our house is haunted by about 6 other ghosts. A little boy,old man,small baby,murdered wife,hung slave,suicide father,and small devil. Please read and enjoy. I would tell more but I have to go.

Sent in by Elli Fray, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment