Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ghost Boy At The Foot Of The Bed

Hi my name is Loretta and the story I am about to tell you is true. I was about 18 when this happened to me, and I lived with my mom.

I was lying in my bed in the dark trying to fall asleep. My room was very tiny and I had a day bed by the wall and a small dresser in front of it. I remember the one window I had in that room was in front of the dresser because the moon light shone through the window.

Struggling to fall asleep I looked up and saw a young boy about six years of age tossing what looked like silver rings. As he was doing this he looked at me and continued to do this. Well I screamed and ran to my mom's room and slept there till morning.

My younger sister had stayed the night at a friends house the night this happened and was home now. I didn't tell her what happened to me but night time came and we did share the room and bed.

I remember waking up from a deep sleep and seeing a black figure looking over my sister. I tried to hit it with a pillow but it didn't even move.

I woke up my sister and told her what had happened. I also told my mom and she said she's been seeing things in that house too. She said that things like that were happening to us because of our personal lives and things we were going through.

Later on she told us that we also had a history of witch craft in our family from back in the day, not that we practice it. A lot of other things have happened to us but I will type it in another time if you like this one.

By the way this happened in San Marcos Texas and I am now 28. Things still happen to me till this day.

Written by Loretta Salinas, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment