Friday, February 8, 2008

Ghosts Of A Mother And Child

This is a true ghost story.

My friend lived in a house that was very old. None of us ever thought it would be haunted, until one night.

My friend had a huge party. We watched movies, ate pizza, the normal sleep over stuff. Anyway, we just got done watching a scary movie and decided to go to bed. We slept on the floor in the living room in her basement.

I stayed up talking to my friend, Jessi, until 11. Then we went to bed. I woke up around 1 to hear a baby crying. My friend doesn't have a baby sister or brother. I woke up Jessi and we went toward the sound. It was coming from the spare bedroom by the bathroom. We were too scared to go inside the bedroom.

We screamed and woke up everyone. They all asked what whs wrong, so we told them. They thought we were joking, trying to scare them, but we weren't.

A few hours later I woke up again. I heard the same sound, but a mother singing what sounded like a lullaby. I immediately woke up Jessi. She woke up everyone else so we could prove we weren't telling a lie.

We decided to walk toward the bedroom where it was coming from. When we got to the room, we saw a figure rocking a cradle. We were so scared. We slowly moved away from the room and didn't fall asleep the rest of the night. We thought about telling someone about it, but they probably wouldn't believe us.

A few days later we decided to look at the house papers. They said that a mother named Louise lived in the house with her newborn son named William. They were murdered in 1855.

Written by Louianna, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment