Thursday, February 7, 2008

Does This Ghost Want Me Out?

One night I was walking on my normal walk around the block. I started getting goosebumps on my skin though. I thought to myself, there is no such thing as ghosts. But after that night I do believe in them.

Well anyways, when I was on my walk I started getting goosebumps. All of a sudden a gush of air went between my legs. I thought to myself its probably just the wind, but there was no wind that night.

So I kept walking thinking what a beautiful night it was when I hear "Move!" I almost screamed, it freaked me out that bad. I looked all around me but saw nothing. I said, go away you, you thing. But it would not leave me alone. After I heard "Move!" I ran for my life.

When I got home my mom told me to go put the bikes away. So I did and I heard it again but louder "Move!" I said, what do you want from me, in a small voice. "Move far away from me, you are disturbing me ahhh!"

I told whatever it was that he/she died and it isn't there property any more. It felt like someone was right in front of me and pushed me down. I ran into my porch light. I was bleeding every where. My leg was bleeding from my thigh all the way down to my toes.

I went back to the shed and found the bikes. I started to cry and my mom yelled out the window, "what's all the yelling out there!" "Nothing," I said, "I wasn't screaming. I am only crying".

So when I got back inside I told her what happened. She said, "its just your imagination," but right then when she started cleaning the dishes again a dish was floating and dropped. To this day I think it wants me out.

Written by Natasha Kent, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment