Friday, June 3, 2011

Spirit Under My Bed

I was about 10 years old when this happened, but can remember it like it was yesterday.

I had recently just moved out of the room I shared with my younger sister into my own room. I was so excited and felt so grown up. We also slept with our doors open at night, as my mum's, sister's and my rooms almost all faced it each other and my mum preferred it that way.

One night as I was woken up. Not by a noise or anything, but I woke for no reason. Then I felt this thing push up against by back, as if someone was lying underneath my bed with an invisible rod, pushing it slowly upwards into my back then slowly releasing it. I was absolutely terrified but couldn't move a muscle and couldn't scream. Then a saw a dull white figure exit my room, but before it did, it smiled at me and left.

I told my mum what happened the next day, but she just said that it was probably the cat, as he used to sleep under our beds at night, though I'm not sure she totally convinced herself, as she and my dad lived in a haunted house early in their marriage. But it couldn't have been. To feel what I felt through a bed mattress and everything. I still don't know what it was, and haven't really had any vivid experiences like that since.

Let me know your thoughts!

Sent in by Gee, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment