Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tingling Sensations and Whispering Voices

OK, so the first strange thing that happened was probably about a year ago. Me and my boyfriend were asleep at our old apartment. I suddenly felt like my whole body was tingling (like when your foot falls asleep)... then all of a sudden I had a strong feeling like my mom (who is alive) was standing right in front of me talking to me but I couldn't see her. I believe I was awake during all this but not too sure.

Well, I just pretty much brushed this off to a weird dream I guess... well, then last night same scenario, me and my boyfriend were sleeping in our new house, but all of a sudden I felt this intense tingling sensation running up my spine to my neck and shoulders, and I heard whispering noises in my ear (very distinct whispering, but I couldn't make out what was being said) and I felt like I couldn't really move!

Then when the tingling sensation was gone I jumped up. I swear, I feel like I was awake because I can remember everything that happened so vividly, but I don't really know... I'm just super confused because it was so real and so creepy!

I just wanna know if anybody else has experienced anything like this or if anybody knows what could be happening! Thanks.

Sent in by Susie, Copyright 2011 TrueGhostTales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment