Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The People Who Haunt Me

Our entire family lives in a town in America. Pretty normal right? Not!

Before we owned this house my moms grandma and her husband lived here before they died. My grandfather died in the living room. What used to be his room. Deep in the middle of the night when i wake up i see blue streaks of light from my window and fog steaming up on my windows. My grandmother died here too. One time as a child me and my friend were exploring our basement and discovered the back of a picture frame full of nails and dried blood. He said my grandmother might have committed suicide on herself. Or worse. My grandfather killed her.

She haunts us because every time I go to the basement I here a low wail as though a train is whistling even though we don't leave near a train station.

We have a lot of paranormal activity in our house because we live near a graveyard. Like once when I was a small little baby i saw a transparent little girl wearing a white gown with daisies in her silvery blonde hair singing an eerie song that made me sleep almost at once.

Another time outside on our lawn a transparent boy was playing an Irish jig on his violin and all through the night the Irish jig plays on and on...

Sent in by Giselle, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment