Friday, June 17, 2011

Why Do I See These Shadows?

When I first encounter this I was beyond terrified. I was about 10 years old, and at that age you always wanna sleep with a night light. Well this one night my mother who I love to death left the light on the hallway for me so I can sleep.

And for reason something told me to wake up and look over at my door. And that what I did. I awoke to figure standing at my doorway. This thing stood about the size of door and had horns. I was scared that if I screamed that the shadow would come closer and tried to kill me. So all I did was just shut and hope and I never wake up from that.

This other encounter didn't frighten me as much as the first one cause it was different. I was in my living room watching TV. In the middle of my show I saw a white shadowy figure walking across my wall and I know didn't come from outside cause the curtain that we had were completely shut. As I was watching white shadow move. It was going towards my room.

I don't why I saw these shadows. But after those encounters I never saw them again. Was it possible that I saw an angel and a demon? Leave me a comment below and tell me what you think

Sent in by Suzanne Michalik, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment