Thursday, June 23, 2011

Outside My Body

I lived in San Bernardino, California with my mom and brothers. My youngest brother and I shared a room and my other brother had another room.

The neighbors had an old house in their backyard and believe me it wasn't pretty to look at during night time. My window faced their backyard so before I went to bed I closed my curtains.

Well one night I fell asleep but woke up to go into my kitchen. I started feeling a sharp pain in my chest so I went back to my room. My window was open and so were my curtains but I saw myself asleep on my bed. I thought, what is going on?!

I saw two arms reaching in. I saw a girl with an evil look on her face. It looked to me as if she were trying to get into my body. I was fighting her off and I tried waking up my brother. I ran into the kitchen and poured salt around my bed.

The next morning I woke up to find salt on my bed. My chest still hurt. It was a horrible feeling and my brother told me he had a nightmare where he saw the same girl. I don't know who she was but this terrified me

Sent in by Kitty, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment