Friday, July 1, 2011

Nana Alice's spirit

My Mum Karen had decided to have a holiday from the family and so she went to see her boyfriend in Melbourne.

So my other aunty Sherry got to look after us the next day got really vivid and real.

One morning my dog Manny woke me up . He was barking at the door for some reason. I asked what he was barking at then I realized it was Nana Alice's spirit. It was also getting cold in the room.

Manny was barking for over 2 minutes. That's when I gave up and put Manny on the floor and hopped out of bed but Manny wouldn't`t go anywhere near the door so I told Nana Alice to stop then Manny just walked out.

The next day my Aunty Sherry was in Mum's room and she felt as if someone wanted to talk to her but it was Nana Alice she wasn't happy because Aunty Sherry was drinking in mums room plus she'll never leave the house when mum leaves.

Sent in by Jennifer Williams, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment