Thursday, July 14, 2011

Death on the Subway Tracks

It all started in July 1st 2003 when I was getting of the train to go home when I heard streaking and moaning coming from the tracks. I was still walking when the moaning started ringing in my head so I ran back to see and saw nothing and then I turned around to see a woman in a blue blouse with blood stains on her right arm sleeve and then I realized she had no right arm she let a blood curdling scream and simply vanished into mid air.

I went to bed that night and was thinking if it was a prank or a dream I persuaded myself it was a dream and went to bed.

I hadn't thought about her till 2009. I got off the train and and was walking when I heard the same moaning as I had back in 2003 so I stood still and tried to find it. I looked around and saw nothing until I looked back at the tracks and saw her, the same one armed woman. I tried to talk but she let the same scream out.

I couldn't help my curiosity so I went to the local library and went in some documents and found that a woman died in that same sub way 13 years ago on July 1st 1996 I looked at the calendar on the wall and and the date was 1st of July. So one day later I jumped down the tracks when the trains were not operating and there I found a blood stain on the tracks the remains of her body were probably gone but I didn't tell any one till now.

Sent in by Ghostfreak290, Copyright 2011 Ghost-Space.com

1 comment:

  1. I enjoined reading your story, I only regret that it was'nt longer, I understand that a spirit could come back to the exact spot were they where murdered or tragic occured. thank you for sharing that with us..

    I will be waiting for more.....

    ReplyDelete