Friday, July 1, 2011

She Came Back

I recalled something very odd and out of this world and it happen to me:

I had just return home from church and went to my room to pray, that's when I heard the Lord say to me that Laura was coming!

Well, to start from the beginning I must say that Laura once were a associate of mine, but she has passed on now and as I stated earlier she wanted to relate a message to me... So I found myself sitting in the living room with her sitting all the way at the other end, with her legs crossed, she was dressed in a nice two piece outfit, Laura's hair was in an updo style and she looked well off.

However I knew that she was dead and buried. I were curious enough to ask her questions. I said to Laura, you know that you have died, do you? and she answer very calm to me, Yes! then I ask another question... where are you at Laura? and without blinking an eyeball she said... I am in hell. By this time I was so glad that I was protected by the precious Lord, or I would have panic by now. So I said what do you want from me? She said that a church person had told her that it was alright to have a boyfriend and sleep around, but that she had caught a bad disease and that is how she died, and that now she was very angry at that person for lying to her, then she stood up to leave, and I said don't go, but Laura said that if she didn't that they would beat her.

Therefore I said who will beat you, and she stated the evil spirits, and as she walked away a bright light shone down from the sky and Laura walked into the light and disappeared. I was left me my mouth wide open.

Sent in by Faye Gowans, Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment